Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm Gonna Love You More Than Anyone



"I'm gonna love you more than anyone. I'm gonna hold you closer than before. And when I kiss your soul, your body'll be free, and I'll be free for you anytime." -Gavin DeGraw.

Its been a while since I've posted anything. In a few months it will have been a year, but there is still time to catch up. I just noticed that this thing doesn't let you be grammatically correct when typing up paragraphs and such. The tab button doesn't work. Ehh, I'll get over it, I guess.

Ok so I'm currently a sophomore in high school, getting the days to pass along and such. Last time I said anything I mentioned my best friend and hoping for things to work between us. To keep it short and very, very simple- they did. Sometime around August we were at a mutual friend's house in his pool and throughout the course of our conversation there was some flirting going on (that NEVER happened between us before I let him know how I felt), and eventually a kiss occured. A kiss I barely remember the details of, except for how it felt like after. That was in August.

September first was my birthday. He got me this really pretty gold necklace and gave it to me the day of. That afternoon, I cut my hair. He hates short hair, absolutely hates it. I made him prove to me that he still liked me, and then he asked me out. Just like that!

To make a long story short, we've been together for almost six months, and I've never been happier. I mean I can see myself going places with this kid. And you don't go places unless you're happy.

And he's probably gonna read this, so Babe if you reading this, I hope it makes you smile.

I'll be writing some more later today, I have to get back to class. Toodles to ya'll.


Photocredit: PaperTissue

1 comment: