Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

This Is The Story Of My Life

So these past few months in Psychology we had to write an autobiography and in honor of that autobiography I'm posting my "playlist" (or so Jeannie likes to call it). The songs which were good enough to be quoted by me in my autobio...

Everything is Alright- Motion City Soundtrack
The Future Freaks Me Out- Motion City Soundtrack
No Day But Today- Rent
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds- The Beatles
With Me- Sum 41
A.O.K- Motion City Soundtrack
Newport Living- Cute Is What We Aim For
New Soul- Yael Naim
Someday- Nickelback
Sweet and Low- Augustana
Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel)- Billy Joel
Best Days- Graham Colton

And although I didn't remember the song before i turned in the autobiography, I really wish I would have added Story of my Life by Bon Jovi....

"This is the story of my life and I write it everyday. I know it isnt black and white, and its anything but grey. I know, that no I'm not alright, but I feel ok cause anything and everything can happen. That's the story of my life. This is the story of my life and I write it everyday, and I hope you're by my side when I'm writing the last page"


There you have it. Now I can't wait until Ms. Pino hands them back and we have that big bonfire to burn our past. Here's to the future!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful
    your psych class sounds like an amazing class, an dby your taste of music, you sound like an amazing girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. so aside of thst it feels awesome that yu posted what i drew for you, i <3 how you write annieee!!! :D! you're awesomeee

    ReplyDelete